Presidential candidate for the Progressive People’s Party, Paa Kwesi Ndoum says since it is clear to everyone that the unemployment levels in the country could threaten the very peace we enjoy, it was time Ghanaians gave him the mandate to become the country’s next leader when incumbent, Mahama is dislodged at the December polls.
He urged supporters to disregard the New Patriotic Party and the National Democratic Congress’ presidential candidates when they claim they could activate the economy to trigger prosperity for all because he is the only candidate who has active business holdings in every district of the country.
He warned that both Nana Addo and John Mahama are promising jobs they can’t create labeling both as ‘promisers’.
Dr. Kwesi Ndoum is a business guru and politician who started out with the Convention People’s Party before forming his own Progressive People’s Party. He is estimated to own at least 65 thriving companies in his Groupe Ndoum stable.
Below are his business holdings:
1.Coconut Grove Hotels (Miners lodge at Obuasi, Regency in Accra, Bridge House in Elmina, Beach Resort at Elmina and two new ones coming up at Sakumono and Wa)
2. GN Bank (260 branches in Ghana, Ivory Coast, Antigua, Zimbabwe, Pueto Rico, Saint Kitts-and-Nevis, USA, Togo, Benin and Liberia) 3. GN Quarry, 4. GN Printing Press, 5. Digicut (Advertising and PR Consult) 6. Spider Lee Entertainment7. Monica Yorke Preparatory School at Elmina (Best Basic School in KEEA) 8. AFR9. Qualtek (ICT) 10. Gold Coast Fund Management (20years of experience).
11. Yorke Properties (Real Estate) 12. GN Re-Insurance (Best in the industry which started with an initial capital of Ghc 80million above the minimum requirement of Ghc 40million) 13. GN Health Insurance14. GN Life Assurance15. Ghana Growth Fund Ltd16. Ahomka Fm (Elmina) 17. Enyidado Fm (Awutu) 18. Agoro Fm (Berekum) 19. Golden Pod (Sefwi Juabeso) 20. Okyeman fm (Akim Oda)
21. Gold Coast Brokerage22. Sterlin Management Services, 23. Sterlin Protection Services, 24. Today Newspaper25. ATV26. BTA27. First Digital TV28. Fresh Pak (Manufacturing) 29. Elmina Sharks (Football) 30. Hedjorl3 online radio
31. EPPL (Manufacturing) 32. Pentrust (Pensions) 33. GN Power (Alternative Power Generation) 34. GN Finance35. GN Asset Management and Protection36. Ghanaian Journal (Online newspaper) 37. Kasapreko Fm (Wassa Akropong) 38. Ghana Media Consult39. Oceean1 Tv (Elmina) 40. Light Fm (Aflao)
41. Nduom University (Elmina-Komenda-Takoradi Highway) 42. GN Microinsurance43. Wa Fm (Wa) 44. GN Research45. Institute for Progressive Research & Advocacy (IPRA) 46. GN Farms (Brong Ahafo, KEEA and Western Region) 47. LEDFC (Liberia Enterprise Development Fund Company) 48. GN Foundation (Scholarships) 49. GN Hospital (Dr Edjah Nduom and Dr Aba Nduom, both children of Dr & Mrs Nduom (Neurosurgeon and Medical Doctor respectively), together with other specialists and researchers are working on an ultra-modern GN Hospital at Elmina with satellite clinics in all 10 regional capitals. 50. GN Projects.
51. GN Logistics (Bulk storage, courier, procurement, warehousing), 52. GN Electronics (Assembling of LCD TVs and decoders) 53. Nduom Sports Stadium (Elmina) 54. GN Concrete Products (Elmina), 55. GN Autoshop (Vehicle Assembling) 56. IBS (USA) 57. Sea Lions (Female football team), 58. Ahomka radio (UK), 59. GN Legal60. Adehyi3 Fm (Bibiani), 61. GNHR62. GN Microenterprise Business63. GN Ambulance Brigade 64. Suhupieli FM (Tamale), 65. ISF Bank (Chicago).