Vice Presidential candidate for the NDCProf Opoku Agyemang will today, November 9 begin her Greater Accra regional campaign tour.
A statement from the regional office of the party said “The five day Campaign tour, which begins on Monday, the 9th November 2020 is scheduled to end on the 13th November 2020. The Running Mate on the ticket of the NDC will visit twenty(20) of the 34 Constituencies in the Greater Accra Region.”
Full statement below:
6th November, 2020
THE NDC RUNNING MATE, PROF. JANE NAANA OPOKU AGYEMANG STARTS HER CAMPAIGN TOUR OF THE GREATER ACCRA REGION ON MONDAY.
The Vice Presidential Candidate of the National Democratic Congress, Prof. Jane Naana Opoku Agyemang assumes her campaign tour of the Greater Accra region.
The five day Campaign tour, which begins on Monday, the 9th November 2020 is scheduled to end on the 13th November 2020. The Running Mate on the ticket of the NDC will visit twenty(20) of the 34 Constituencies in the Greater Accra Region.
Having met all other protocols in her previous engagements, the running mate will focus her tour on meeting with the fisher folks in the Constituencies along the coast, interact with Lorry Station Unions, Profesional Bodies and Market Women as per the itinerary attached:
MON 9th, NOV, 2020
1. BORTIANOR NGLESHIE AMAMFROM
1. Interaction with Artisans, Traders, Drivers at Amanfro
2. Interaction with Chiefs and FisherFolks and
Residents at Bortianor
2. WEIJA GBAWE
1. Interaction with Artisans and Residents at Tetegu
3. ANYAA SOWUTUOM
1. Interaction with Traders at Anyaa Market
2. Interaction with Artisans,Tipper Drivers and Residents at Sowutuom
4. OKAIKOI NORTH.
1.Interaction with Traders at Lapaz New Market
2.Interaction with Traders at Kisseman Market
TUE 10th NOV, 2020
5. AYAWASO EAST
1. Nima Market
6. AYAWASO NORTH.
Meeting with Zongo Queens and Magajias at Maamobi
7. AYAWASO WEST WUOGON.
Interaction with Traders at Santana Market
8. OKAIKOI CENTRAL.
Interaction with Abeka Market Traders
Address a Mini Rally at Abeka Mantse Agbona
9. ABLEKUMA SOUTH.
Interaction with Traders at Tuesday Market
Address Fisherfolks at Chorkor
10. ABLEKUMA WEST.
1. Address a Durbar at Mpoase
WED 11th NOV, 2020
Interaction with Traders at Makola, Fisherfolks at
Gbese, Agbogbloshie, Yam Market and Timber Market
12. ABLEKUMA CENTRAL.
1.Zongo Opinion Leaders and Traders
2. Shukura Market Traders
3. Address Takoradi Station Drivers
13. ABLEKUMA NORTH.
1.Interaction with Traders at Mallam Market at Sakaman
2. Interaction with Spare parts dealers at Darkuman, Komkompe
14. OKAIKOI SOUTH.
1.Address Traders at Kaneshie Market
2.Address a Durbar at Avenor
THUR 12th NOV, 2020
15. OSU KLORTEY KORLEY.
1. Interaction with Traders at Adabraka Market
2. Interaction with Artisans and Traders at Odawna Garages
3. Drive through Tip Toe Lane and Address Traders at Mallam Ata Market
16. LA DEDEKOTOPON.
1. Interaction with Queen Mothers and Market Queens of Greater Accra at Kama Center.
2. Engagement with the following Association Leaderships.
(a)Garments and Dressmakers
(b)Beauticians and Hairdresser
(c)Barbers at GNAT HALL
FRI.13TH NOV, 2020
1. Interaction with Farmers at Danchira
2. Durbar at Kwaku Panfo
1. Address Traders at 3 Junction
2. Durbar at Amasaman
1. Durbar at Pokuase
1. Address a Rally at Kwabenya
END OF PROGRAM
The Regional Secretariat of the party wishes to call on all NDC members and sympathizers to cooperate with the program activities and keep safe as they remain mindful of the UN prescribed protocols for the prevention of the Covid-19 Pandemic. Thank you
Hon. Jerry Johnson
(Regional Communications Officer)