The opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC) has postponed the launch of their 2020 manifesto.
Although there has not been an official communication to that effect, sources within the party say Monday, September 7 has been set as the new date.
The latest update comes days after the National Communications Officer of the party, Sammy Gyamfi disclosed that the document will be launched on August 31.
Sammy Gyamfi who was speaking during the 11th edition of the NDC’s Weekly Press Briefing said the document had been presented to the party’s manifesto committee after a formal approval by the flagbearer of the NDC, John Dramani Mahama.
He had also explained that preparations are currently ongoing to ensure the smooth execution of the event which will be held in Accra.
“The flagbearer of the NDC has indicated that our manifesto will be launched this month.
“I am a member of the manifesto launch committee and it was decided that our manifesto will be launched on the 31st of August,” he said.